The telescopic aluminum survey pole is designed for comfortable surveying. The three-section construction delivers reliable stability with the help of solid flip locks.
This pole extends to 1.8 meters and comes with a carrying bag.
- 5/8 thread Compatible with RS2+/RS2/RX and RS+ (thread adapter is required)
- Portable and sufficient. The closed length is 0.74 m (29.13 in), maximum height is 1.8 m (70.87 in)
- Lightweight. Only 0.9 kg (1.98 lb)
- Stable to bending. Made of anodized aluminum and has solid locks
- Long, grippy, durable handle
- Significant max payload of 10 kg (22.05 lb)
- Evenly distributed weight: you can carry your pole with a receiver on it without a chance to drop it
- Light, foldable carrying bag
- Thread 5/8-11 UNC for compatibility with geodetic equipment
- Sharp steel replaceable tip
- High accuracy 15' bubble level
- Now equipped with the foldable smartphone mount.
It is possible to attach any device with the following parameters:
- Width: 63-93 mm (2.48-3.55 in)
- Depth: 15 mm (0.59 in).