The LT8-300LTU is versatile and ideal for use with pipe aligning laser or as a level-transit. The 360 degree telescope design allows direct sight below the instrument for pipe laying applications.
- Versatile– Can be used with pipe aligning lasers or as a level-transit.
- Powerful 26X optics
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Circle Lock– Assures accuracy by preventing the horizontal circle from being moved accidentally.
- Glass Reticle– With stadia lines for measuring distance. Stadia ratio 1:100.
- Plate Vial– For rough leveling and general plummeting requirements.
Includes plumb bob, rain hood, objective lens, case, manual