DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Accessories
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is an industrial-grade mapping drone for surveyors and drone service providers. This powerhouse drone has a flight time of 45 minutes and is small enough to fit in a backpack. From base stations to RTK modules, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is compatible with a wide range of premium tools and accessories.
What’s included with the DJI Mavic 3E?
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise comes with a generous kit of high-quality accessories to ensure a successful flight and high-quality data capture, every time. In addition to the drone itself, the kit includes:
- A DJI RC Pro Enterprise remote controller. The DJI Mavic 3E’s remote controller is lightweight, with a bright screen, a built-in microphone, and fast-charging capabilities.
- One fast-charge flight battery. Additional batteries are also available for purchase.
- A gimbal protector. The gimbal is fairly delicate and prone to damage if the drone gets mishandled or bumped around in transit. The gimbal protector straps securely to the DJI Mavic 3E to keep the gimbal protected during transportation or while in storage.
- Cables. The DJI Mavic 3E comes with a USB-C 100W power adapter, a 100W power adapter cable, and a USB-C cable.
- A protective carrying case, made from hard, durable, water-resistant plastic. The DJI Mavic 3E case is spacious enough for the drone, all accessories, and up to seven batteries.
- A 64GB SD card.
- Two sets of propellers, so you always have a spare.
- A small screwdriver.
You also have the option to choose additional products that integrate seamlessly with the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise for better surveying and data collection.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module
You can achieve centimeter-level accuracy during mapping, surveys, and aerial inspections with the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module. This RTK module was designed specifically for the DJI Mavic 3E and is compatible with the Emlid Reach RS2 base station, the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, and both network and customer network RTK services.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK module costs $709.
Emlid Reach RS2+ Base Station
The Emlid Reach RS2+ Base Station receives RTK connections in real time via Bluetooth, NTRIP, TCP, and Serial, so you can get a fixed solution in seconds. The Emlid Reach RS2+ base station can maintain accuracy at a range of up to 8 kilometers in challenging environments, including corridors and tree canopies. The base station’s data collection tool, Emlid Flow, can be used on virtually any iOS or Android device, as well as an E38 Vivid Tablet. The base station can run for up to 22 hours on a single charge.
The Emlid Reach RS2+ Base Station costs $2599. You have the option to add the E38 Vivid Tablet, a hard carrying case, and a year of phone support for an additional charge.
You can purchase the DJI Mavic 3E, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module, and the Emlid Reach RS2+ base station together here. The package includes a tripod, a rod, and a year of DJI Enterprise Care Basic.