The Emlid Reach RS2+ can operate as a base station or a rover simply by changing the settings. The RS2+ may be run as a network rover off an NTRIP service, or base/rover setup over internal radios. The internal radios allow you to set ground control points with no internet access needed.
The Reach RS2+ as a base station can operate in a number of different ways:
- Storing RINEX data for applications such as GNSS/INS post processing for drone LiDAR data.
- Used to collect control points with OPUS or other PPP processing.
- Sends corrections to another Reach RS2+ using internal radios.
- Broadcast corrections over the internet to any brand receiver, including Trimble, Spectra, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, and GeoMax.
- Connect to a variety of different brand receivers by using an external radio.
- More options are available.
The Reach RS2+ Base Station Kit Includes:
Customized setup based on your application
1 x Emlid Reach RS2+