DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is a small industrial-grade mapping drone. Also called the DJI Mavic 3E, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is user-friendly and extremely portable, small enough to fit in a backpack.
Event 38 Survey Solutions, an American drone and drone accessories distributor, and is to proud offer several purchasing options for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise:
About the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Mapping Drone
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise mapping drone is a small commercial drone designed for mapping and surveying. Thanks to its intuitive design and high–performance features, the DJI Mavic 3E is an excellent choice for both beginner and veteran drone pilots. The DJI Mavic 3E promises up to two square kilometers of coverage and 45 minutes of flight time on a single, fully charged battery, offering greater efficiency than its competitors.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise mapping drone is outfitted with a wide-angle 4/3 CMOS wide camera, with a 20MP sensor, 56x hybrid zoom, and mechanical shutter, so you can capture incredible detail from afar. The DJI Mavic 3E’s camera can capture quality images every 0.7 seconds while in flight. Thanks to its intelligent low-light mode and 3.3μm pixels, the camera is just as reliable when the light is suboptimal.
Thanks to Quad-antenna O3 Enterprise Transmission, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise can maintain a more stable connection, even in challenging environments, such as forests or hilly areas. And with its wide-angle lenses and proximity alarms, the DJI Mavic 3E can automatically reroute itself around obstacles, so you don’t have to worry about collisions.
The DJI Mavic 3E is small, portable, and easy to use. It’s less than nine inches long when folded, so you can easily hold it in one hand. Even its case is compact enough to fit in a backpack and can be packed into carryon luggage when traveling.
How much is the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise?
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise price varies depending on the care package you want and whether you choose to also invest in a base station.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise with Care Basic costs $3628. This package includes a DJI RC Pro remote control, a battery, an SD card, all necessary cables, maintenance tools, and a DJI Mavic 3E protector case, along with one year of DJI Care Enterprise Basic. You can choose the same package with an additional year of Case Basic for $3788.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise with Care Plus costs $3958. This package includes the same mapping drone and accessories listed above, along with one year of DJI Care Enterprise Plus. DJI Care Enterprise Plus offers more comprehensive coverage, including unlimited free repair and replacement and coverage for water damage.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise with a base station and RTK module costs $7414. This kit includes the DJI Mavic 3E mapping drone and accessories, along with a DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise RTK module and an Emlid Reach RS2+ base station and tripod setup. One year of DJI Care Enterprise Basic is also included.
About the DJI Warranty
There are two levels of DJI warranty coverage available for the DJI Mavic 3E: DJI Care Enterprise Basic and DJI Care Enterprise Plus. You can choose which level of coverage you prefer when you purchase your DJI Mavic 3E.
What does the DJI warranty cover?
Both Care Basic and Care Plus include:
- Coverage for water damage.
- Free two-way shipping.
- Free maintenance.
Care Basic includes DJI Care Express and two low-cost replacements. Care Plus includes free repair and replacement, along with unlimited sharing coverage for your entire fleet.
How long is the DJI warranty?
You have some freedom to customize the length of your DJI warranty coverage.
When you purchase your DJI Mavic 3E and opt for DJI Care Enterprise Basic, you can choose between one or two years of DJI warranty coverage. If you opt for DJI Care Enterprise Plus, you receive one year of DJI warranty coverage.
Once you reach the end of your coverage period, you have the option to renew your warranty for another year. However, there are a few stipulations for renewal, all of which are outlined here.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Case Study & Sample Data
E38 Survey Solutions conducted a surveying accuracy test of the DJI Mavic 3E and the DJI Mavic 3E RTK Module, using the Emlid Reach RS2 as a base station.
We conducted four different equipment configurations and flight speeds:
- The DJI Mavic 3E, flown at eight miles per hour, paired with the Emlid Reach as an RTK base station.
- The DJI Mavic 3E, flown at thirty-three miles per hour, paired with the Emlid Reach as an RTK base station.
- The DJI Mavic 3E, flown at thirty-three miles per hour, paired with the Emlid Reach as an PPK base station.
- The DJI Mavic 3E, flown at thirty-free miles per hour, paired with the ODOT VRS NTRIP base station.
Our goal was to compare different methods of calculating position as well as different speeds and camera settings for accuracy. You can read the full details and see sample RTK data here.
Here are the key takeaway from our study:
- Speed has an effect on accuracy, even with the DJI Mavic 3E mechanical shutter. You can in effect outrun the mechanical shutter.
- Accuracy across different methods was comparable. The expectation is that at moderate speeds, whether you fly with an RS2 base station, VRS NTRIP network or PPK you can expect a high level of accuracy.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Accessories
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise comes with a variety of high-quality accessories, including:
- A DJI RC Pro Enterprise remote controller.
- One fast-charge flight battery.
- A gimbal protector.
- A USB-C 100W power adapter, a 100W power adapter cable, and a USB-C cable.
- A protective carrying case.
- A 64GB SD card.
- Two sets of propellers.
You can choose to buy extra accessories for your DJI Mavic 3E, including additional batteries and propellers.
Read more about the DJI Mavic 3E’s accessories >
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is also compatible with several supplementary products that can be leveraged to enhance your data collection and surveying projects. This includes:
- The Emlid Reach RS2+ Base Station. The Emlid Reach RS2+ can communicate with your drone at distances up to eight kilometers, even in challenging environments, and can transfer data via Android and iOS devices. You can use a second RS2+ as a rover, and collect ground control points for your projects.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series RTK Module. This RTK module offers centimeter-level accuracy and was designed specifically for the DJI Mavic M3E.