- Zoom95 Fully Robotic WinCE Total Station with AiM360, TRack360 and Scout360, 1"/2"/3"/5", accXXess5/10 EDM, NavLight, alphanumeric keyboard with VGA colour & touch display, Long Range Bluetooth Handle interface, internal Bluetooth, USB port, SD Card slot, Quick Guide and shipping case.
- ZMS108 USB Memory Stick 8GB
- ZBA400, Li-Ion Battery 4.4Ah
- ZCH201 Charger for ZBA201 & ZBA400 Li-Ion batteries
- ZTR201 Advanced Tribrach without optical plummet, black
- ZRT82, Long-Range Bluetooth Handle for GeoMax Zoom70/75/90/95 total station
- ZRP1, 360° prism with ruggedized rubber caps
- ZDC301 USB cable Mini-USB to USB Host (Zipp10/Zipp20/Zoom40/Zoom90/Zoom95 to a PC/Tablet)
The Zoom95 builds off the Zoom90, adding a stronger processer, bigger screen, and surveying with a bigger screen.
Modern Data capturing & handling
No more paper plans. Upload your plans onto the X-PAD Ultimate field software or into the TPS, and conveniently edit the CAD drawings on-site on the big screen of the GeoMax robotic total stations. Big files can be handled easily and fast thanks to the strong performing processor of the Zoom95. With the unique X-TILT feature and the Zenius800, inaccessible points are no longer a challenge. X-TILT automatically calculates a point position by tilting the tablet attached to the prism pole, in two directions.
Seamless workflow with maximum flexibility
X-PAD software, GeoMax field controllers and the Zoom95 robotic TPS are carefully chosen and developed to enable a carefree and efficient workflow. X-PAD gives you the flexibility to choose your preferred operating system and field controller as it is available as fully-featured Android ™ and Windows ® field software running on a multitude of field controllers.
With the STReAM360 technology, the Zoom95 easily and quickly finds, locks and traces the prism:
- Scout: Vertical laser fan is emitted from the rotating instrument. As soon as reflections from a prism are received, the Zoom95 accurately aims towards this prism.
- TRack: The target is being continuously tracked. Once locked onto, the instrument remains accurately aimed even on fast moving targets.
- AiM: The Zoom95 aims accurately at any prism, without the need to look through the telescope.
Convenient and safe data management
X-PAD 365, the web-based GeoMax cloud platform, was created to address data management and collaboration challenges surveyors and construction professionals meet every day. Working with the Zoom95, data can be accessed, stored, and shared via the X-PAD 365 File Manager. Your data is always safe, thanks to automatic backups. Furthermore, the Collaborative Survey and Stakeout feature allows several users to work on the same surveying or stakeout project together, sharing real-time surveyed points and drawings and immediately seeing their progress.
Keep X-PAD at its best - select your service
X-PAD Ultimate software is always maintained without any extra costs. By keeping your X-PERT service active, you can continuously profit from the latest software improvements.